I want to live in Moscow!

euchrid

It's a nice place to visit, but...

I am told that after the first snowfall, sometime in middle to late September, that everyone is required to wear a heavy winter coat that weighs approximately 20 lbs. until early to middle April and sometimes as late as May.

So if grey skies, sub freezing temps, and heavy winter coats are yer thing - go for it! :winkiss:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

You can enjoy those looks in most of Eastern Europe where women dress very feminine and MANY are extremely attractive. I'd prefer to live in Budapest Hungary though. The winter isn't that bad and you still see the same thing. I would never want to live in Russia though, weather hardly being the reason since I get enough cold days here in Alberta.

I knew a Russian Girl who was 13 and already wearing 4" stilleto boots on a daily basis to school!!!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

You can enjoy those looks in most of Eastern Europe where women dress very feminine and MANY are extremely attractive. I'd prefer to live in Budapest Hungary though. The winter isn't that bad and you still see the same thing.

I would never want to live in Russia though, weather hardly being the reason since I get enough cold days here in Alberta.

You said it! If you want to go where there are very feminine women, believe me, there are loads of places besides Moscow! :winkiss: Right now, about the only thing Russia has going for it is that they have more parking places than any other country on earth.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels