Where do you store your heels?

HHfanatic

I have a walk-in closet in my bedroom. I custom built shelves in the closet. The shoes are arranged with the highest heels on the left and fallow the wall around to the lowest heels on the right. Colors not in any order. Heel height goes from 7 1/4" to 5" high, nothing lower. My boots are hung like clothes on the clothes rack under the shoe shelf. Same, Nothing under 5" heels. 95 % are single sole high heel shoes. Mike

I have a walk-in closet in my bedroom. I custom built shelves in the closet. The shoes are arranged with the highest heels on the left and fallow the wall around to the lowest heels on the right. Colors not in any order. Heel height goes from 7 1/4" to 5" high, nothing lower. My boots are hung like clothes on the clothes rack under the shoe shelf. Same, Nothing under 5" heels. 95 % are single sole high heel shoes. Mike

Sounds like you are very organized. I too have my heels lined up by height, highest heels to lowest. I stand my boots up with something inside the boots to stay upright. I used to hang the boots, but I like these better.

When I built some wardrobes for our bedroom a few months ago I have put in two upper shelves to put in my shoes so they are all nicely stored but I have ran out of space and now have more shoes so some are under the bed.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Some are in the original boxes for safe keeping and travelling, some in the shoe cupboard near our front door, some in wardrobes, some next to our bed, some just randomly on the floor. I know, I have what some people might consider to be a shoe obsession, but I don't care, I love my boots and shoes :wave:

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

bigboypumps I don't have a photo of my shoe closet. If you are ever thinking of visiting Ohio, give me advanced warning and I will show you my closet and shoes. If we then have enough time I will show the shoes I have stored in the basement. Mike