On Line User Count.

What's going on with the "user count"? In the past, the user count - or the counting of the number of people logged into the forum, both members and guests, has shown a very low number. Usually in the neighborhood of less than 100 at any one time -- with the exception of once when it meausred above 300 -- highest count noted. Then, a week or so ago, the count sharply dropped off to a point that there were only 15 to 20 users logged into the fourm at any given time..... Now, the count has gone through the roof. 285 and as many as 400 or more at one time. What has changed and is the user count really accuratge. If it is, then this site is far more popular than I thought. (but then again, with almost 5,000 members - I've often wondered why or how the user count -- counting members logged in at any one time -- could remain so low. ) OK, so what gives?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thats me adjusting the session timeout to deal withyour previous complaint about staying logged in. I initially adjusted the session time to 10 minutes, to give an overview of the number of users online at any one-time, but people complain they are getting logged out too quickly, so I've set it from 10 minutes, to 24 hours now.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Thanks for your effort to adjust the "forced log out period". I appreciate your effort to fix the problem. From your post, I gather that I wasn't the only member complaining about it. However, Isn't there a medium point to set the time out to? Like 30 minutes or so? setting it for 24 hours means that someone can remain logged in ===period. Now, I am not bitching. Just an honest question from me. Thanks again for the "adjustment."

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.