Colour blind?

wez

Is it me or is there no other colours in the high heel world except black, white and red / scarlet (occasionally yellow)! Where are the sultry reds-maroons, or the startling blues? Greens?

Admirer of one special lady in high heels.

If you're not after ultra high heels, have a look in River Island. They've had a good selection of stiletto heeled boots lately, in a variety of colours: chocolate brown; camel; tan; blue; pink; and even a distressed gold. Whilst shoes don't tend to grab my attention in quite the same way, I'm pretty sure their shoe selection is equally colourful. I know someone mentioned some pink suede stilettos from R.I. recently. I've seen them and agree that they are rather gorgeous. Faith is always reliable to be at the forefront of anything fairly avant-garde in footwear, so they've got to be worth a look too.

Have you checked out Missy's site she has a rainbow of heeled shoes? :wink:

Mmmmmmm, good selection, link to sexyshoes.com had a good selection of different colours. Thanks for the tip - will need to get saving for the P&P now!

Every few years or so, Faith is an absolute riot of colour. Not so much at the moment, but they do have quite a lot of shoes that are a lot more colourful than many of the other high street retailers.

Also, and I know I keep plugging them (haven't got shares promise) but www.argosadditions.co.uk have quite a good colourful and cheap (cheap and cheerful!) selection, which would save on your PP, the catalogue if you pop into your nearest store, also has a few more choices than that of the site.

May you find the colour in your life that you seek

Love

Julie xx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Yes I have the pink striped wedges from the Argosadditions and the boots I bought in the winter cataloque are wonderful one of my best buys. I must admit to owning more black heels than colours but I do go a little wild sometimes! :wink: Suzy

Love seeketh not itself to please,

Nor for itself hath any care;

But for another gives its ease,

And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

I have a pair of baby pink ankle strap sandals with steel stilettos like Francis' new shoes but 'only' five inches. I also have some silver ankle strap sandals which have an interesting 'prism' like quality to both the lining and the straps. They reflect the EM spectrum like a prism does and they look fantastic when light shines on them! Jay

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Wow, thanks for all the tips - we have to take my wife out shopping soon! What I would particularly like is some high (4"+) stilletto pumps (maybe with straps / cutout details) in different reds or greens, any ideas?

I know the shoes are made in China for Sexy Shoes. And, I also know that they ship to Canada. I don't know if they ship to Europe, though. You might email them and ask if they ship world wide. Their email address is on their website at http://www.sexyshoes.com.

I just took a look at their "Terms and Conditions" page and they mentioned international orders in the context of returning products. Didn't mention if they consider "international" outside of Canada, though. see the "T&Cs" here: http://www.sexyshoe.com/terms.html

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I know the shoes are made in China for Sexy Shoes. And, I also know that they ship to Canada. I don't know if they ship to Europe, though. You might email them and ask if they ship world wide. Their email address is on their website at http://www.sexyshoes.com.

I just took a look at their "Terms and Conditions" page and they mentioned international orders in the context of returning products. Didn't mention if they consider "international" outside of Canada, though. see the "T&Cs" here: http://www.sexyshoe.com/terms.html

Thanks for the suggestion, will you let you know how I get on......

They ship to the UK but have no idea if anyone in this country stocks them.

I've checked out extrem zapatos is Spain (http://expcreativa.com/extrem/indexframe-in.htm) and they mention that the do most shoes in all colours but I can't find any indication of what those colours are! Anybody ordered from / can look at the Spanish site?