Finally have vids uploaded!

ChipsHH

Am i the only person wondering why you havent vacuumed/cleaned your floor before posting a video of such a close up?

Based on comments on his youtube page, my guess is his mom might get suspicious!

The pumps are very nice. Are they a full 5"+ heel? Personally I'm not thrilled with pair in your second video, though I am a fan of Baby Phat shoes and boots (as they tend be mostly higher heels).

I am waiting till I can get some better video, the one that I did do, is very poor quality (really bad lighting). I am guessing that you arent to familiar with stiletto's and (based on past posts) are more of a wedge wearer, and it kind of shows. Its a whole different feeling and walking style. Try to relax a bit more. It seemed as if your knees were locked, and you were trying to step flat (heel and toe hitting at the same time). Carpet walking is much easier to do than wood flooring,tile, or any other solid surface, so it is more forgiving if you have a miss step. Keep at it, and the more you are able to do so, the more comfortable and confident you will get, and it will end up feeling natural. My wife, since me letting her know of my love for heels (both looking at, and wearing) has been very good with the whole situation, and has even been letting me be the one to "break-in" new pairs for her. Hopefully your mother will someday see that it isnt a phase, nor is there anything wrong with it. I agree that a quick vaccumm would have been in order, but applaud you for posting this.

I am waiting till I can get some better video, the one that I did do, is very poor quality (really bad lighting). I am guessing that you arent to familiar with stiletto's and (based on past posts) are more of a wedge wearer, and it kind of shows. Its a whole different feeling and walking style. Try to relax a bit more. It seemed as if your knees were locked, and you were trying to step flat (heel and toe hitting at the same time). Carpet walking is much easier to do than wood flooring,tile, or any other solid surface, so it is more forgiving if you have a miss step. Keep at it, and the more you are able to do so, the more comfortable and confident you will get, and it will end up feeling natural. My wife, since me letting her know of my love for heels (both looking at, and wearing) has been very good with the whole situation, and has even been letting me be the one to "break-in" new pairs for her. Hopefully your mother will someday see that it isnt a phase, nor is there anything wrong with it. I agree that a quick vaccumm would have been in order, but applaud you for posting this.

Yeah, wedges are def. more for me. I have more wedges than anything else, and only two pairs of pumps: peep-toes and the ones in the video. And I fully agree, after looking at the video again, agree with you on everything. I really thought I wass walking heel-and-toe, but not that time o.o I have some practicing to do. As for the knee-locking, I couldn't really see it, but I knew what you meant (hope you get what I mean).

I'm already psyched to make my next 2 videos. And if I can figure out how to included sound with it, if possible, then I'll redo the first two, with sound! ;-)

Am i the only person wondering why you havent vacuumed/cleaned your floor before posting a video of such a close up?

Based on comments on his youtube page, my guess is his mom might get suspicious!

The pumps are very nice. Are they a full 5"+ heel? Personally I'm not thrilled with pair in your second video, though I am a fan of Baby Phat shoes and boots (as they tend be mostly higher heels).

Actually, she would have been more suprised and impressed that I, out of the three of us (little sis included), finally decided to vacuum anything. Not exactly the cleanest home in the world, heh heh.

Yes, the pumps exactly 5.5" heels. You wouldn't believe how suprised I was when I saw them in the store.

Formally "HHDude"

Yeah, wedges are def. more for me. I have more wedges than anything else, and only two pairs of pumps: peep-toes and the ones in the video. ...You wouldn't believe how suprised I was when I saw them in the store.

Maybe you can take a video with all your shoes laid out, I'm sure others would like to see your collection.

What store did you see the shoes at? Did you buy them in person? If so, what was that like?

If you'd be able to handle walking in public in heels, ankle boots might be something you could consider. If you got a pair with either a chunk or block heel, and combined it with a pair of jeans with a longer pants leg, it would be a very discreet way of public heeling. You could just throw them in a backpack, and change at a restroom at a local mall.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...