More Pics to Share!

shoelover80

Wow they look great on you! Very sexy! Very brave of you!

"Never below 4" and always spiky"

Those boots look awsome with the pants, so interestig, Last week I spot a sexy girl, very very sexy asian tall and cute girl, she was wearing those pants, maybe vynil, I couldnt tell but similar look, and a pair of 5inch pointed ankle boots in a PU that blended with the pants pefectly, it was a very sexy look, she was making heads to turn and stare in a positive way, and people were really liking it. Nice pics

V. Morpho

Wow....just...wow. Your entire ensemble looks good in the first pic. And I love the pants you chose with the second set of pics. You look really good in those, and just in general. ;-)

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

Those boots look awsome with the pants, so interestig,

Last week I spot a sexy girl, very very sexy asian tall and cute girl, she was wearing those pants, maybe vynil, I couldnt tell but similar look, and a pair of 5inch pointed ankle boots in a PU that blended with the pants pefectly, it was a very sexy look, she was making heads to turn and stare in a positive way, and people were really liking it.

Nice pics

That sounds like a great idea for a pic... I need some patent boots!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 months later...