New Evidence: Sometimes men should wear heels!

heelma

Don't you guys think that this story and picture is the best evidence that men can clearly have disadvantages when they are not allowed to wear them and not generally accepted if they do? ;-)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-450500/The-BBC-reporter-caught-short-.html

... even though also the idea of men being taller than women is also starting to considered being old fashioned, at least by some folks.

post-3379-133522880604_thumb.jpg

to interview her? ;-) i'd stand barefoot in a box of manure!

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

to interview her? ;-)

i'd stand barefoot in a box of manure!

I'm with you. If we had more members of Congress who looked that good, we'd probably still be in a mess, but at least we'd want to watch congressional hearings.

When it comes to making politics interesting, I'd say the Germans could teach us a thing or two.

• 1 month later...

... even though also the idea of men being taller than women is also starting to considered being old fashioned, at least by some folks.

Well, for me it is, as my dream women would be a little taller than me and would love high heels as much as I do !

Why didn't they let her sit on the box (with a cloth of sorts over it) and let him sit on something else. It would have made a more comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Oh Well! Life goes on! By the way, although I agree with the principle that he should have been wearing some platformed heels, the photographer would still have had a story to tell from that shot, but it wouldn't have gotten such billing because news agencies tend to squelch or use them as comedic fillers.

Don't you guys think that this story and picture is the best evidence that men can clearly have disadvantages when they are not allowed to wear them and not generally accepted if they do? :winkiss:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-450500/The-BBC-reporter-caught-short-.html

Jim, I feel here, that Scott may be too tall in the area of height with reference to Vanilla who is too near the ground in the area of being too short at this time.

• 2 weeks later...

This is nothing new for the reporter as they encounter this almost daily. Their equipment is used to make any adjustments and the way things are photographed, the public doesn't know the difference. In other words---it's all part of the job. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!