Red heels (videos)

rmaciej1983

Hi Congrateulation to the nice pictures and congratulatoins to your red good looking heels. They are looking fantastic. I have a similary pair my self. As you say, they are a bit difficult walking in them but after a bit of practising its ok. I´m sure you are going to do fine in those good looking heels. The problem I have with my red heels is when I have to do much standing in them my feet are killing me. I love wearing my red heels and my boyfreind loves when I do. Good choise on the coluor on your pantyhose too. I wear my red heels to parties and so on. Wore them last Saturday to a party. A wore a black mini skirt, black sheer pantyhose and a red blouse. My boyfreind told me I looked hot. I had to do a bit of standing at the cocktail party. I had the chance leaning a bit on to my boyfreind. Then we went off for a bit of dancing later that evening. Its very very nice being together with my boyfreind, dancing with him. I could go on dancing forever feeling my boyfreind´s arm around me. Begging him to go for us two having a bit of a rest. My feet was killing after all the dancing, still we had a wonderful time. Sitting down for a few minutes, having a bit of wine I slipped my heels off. Having a bit of feet flirting with my boyfreind. Then having a bit of more dancing. Godd luck with your practicing in your red good looking heels. Take care.