TXT-1's favorite sandals

TXT-1

I pput this in the pictures forum but I posted i here too(so I ccould get more replies

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1046058667.jpg

these are my favorite platform sandals they are made by Sunset Strip Shoes as their "Sassy" model but mine have a "Tony Shoes Inc. label stuck over the Sunset Strip shoes one ( the Sunset strip label is stamped into the sole -with silver leaf, or something similar to it.) I also intend to eventually wear them out of the house, dunno when though, I dont have enough cionfidence to to do that - yet.

btw i tried to make the picture appear above but it didn't want to work!.

later,

TXT-1

Are you sure they are Sunset Strip? Tony Shoes makes their own, I think. My Sunset Strip Sassys have a different heel shape, with a flat front and a slightly larger tip. The heels are slightly higher, also.

yep they do have the "Sunset Strip logo underneath (I've peeled back the Tony Shoes Inc. logo as for the different "unit" I don't know maybe Sunset Strip puts the ddifferent unit onto the shoes that go to Tony Shoes? who knows? since I can't get Sunset Strip shoes :lol: because their "thrill" style sandals, in both the 6" and 7.5" heel heights look nice, but I don't need more shoes, btw are the heel/unit style on yours more stable? and out of interest do tou wear them outaide? later, TXT-1

Spring time seems to have already paid Nottingham a visit! It was 15oC today! It felt warm for the first time in ages! It was really really nice! And it was all made 200% better by the fact I was wearing my noisy heels! :lol: SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

No, mine are not more stable. Actually, I think the very slightly lower heel on your style are easier to walk in, though I like the feel of the others. The only ones I have worn outside (at night) are the slides, same style and heel. I guess I think they would be easier to remove quickly if the need should arise :lol:

Really liked your sandals, they look cute. I can't/don't do platforms, I am already over 6 ft and a platform would make me too tall (my wife's recomendation - and I think she is right). I have a pair of slides similar to yours that are non-platform with a 2 1/2 inch heel. Look and feel great! SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I prefer micha's example purely because I think they would suit my feet more than the others and the plats aren't as severe.

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Yeah, I'm 6ft1 without heels. So with my 5in loafers on, light bulbs are easy to replace! I had one earlier this week, but I wasn't in my heels... I still managed it though, but I could have done with some heels on. Although I wasn't about to go and change my footwear just to change a lightbulb - seemed a little pointless! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Although I wasn't about to go and change my footwear just to change a lightbulb - seemed a little pointless!SH

Sounds like you're insufficiently obsessed, SH :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I know - shameful, isn't it? :wink: There's always next time...!

SH

And I expect to see you trying harder next time, too :D

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"