mono ballet boot

steveo

hi all i'm looking for a place to buy a pair of mono ballet boots . what are these you ask ? they are a pair of ankle high ballet boots that were built as one boot ... i guess there kind of a bondage thing .. i have seen a picture or two but can't find where to buy them . now i can't remember even where i seen them .. please help me out and send me any links that you all can find .. thanks steveo

seems like they were made by a company named THE LITTLE SHOE BOX witch is out of business .. if anyone has a lead on a pair of these in size 8 to 10 us please let me know or if you know somewhere i can find a pair or have someone make these that would be great . i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT A PAIR OF THESE VERYVERYVERY BAD $$$$$$$$

It was a link which opened a new window, and from a new site. I doubt I would be allowed, even if I had the time, to copy said image, edit it as I saw fit (lots of pics, not just one), and post it back here. Unfortunately, it can't be done as we don't own the image. You can e-mail or PM Elegant for the link to it though...

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!