where is the OFF TROPIC thread?

shortskip

Hello everybody, I missed a thread like this. I'm sorry that I can't give you better words. Past year a lot of threads of the members of this forum helped me to be as I want but to be but - that's it. In the past year I've learned to skip a little bit over my minds... (in german: über meinen eigenen Schatten springen). The result for me in this moment is- it's nothing, what anybody wants to know. If I write, or if I want to tell anyone anything about me it seems to me that I also can tell a flie my bad thoughts. Please pardon- I want to give my minds the wright words, but I think it's difficult for me to do that in this forum:mecry: . I didn't have any resonance from other peoble to myself -equal if I wore heels (plus anymore clothes) or not. For me it's a fact- I'm not able to live. Did anyone see me as I be ? I can't answer this question. May be I must go to a doctor or so... I don't know. And that doctor can't also give me more better feelings to live. I'm an isolated person in this world and in moments like this- changing the year and having a stop to look at the past year- it's not a good to resumee so as I can say. :thumbsup: Oh --please pardon- I want to give you my whole explanations, what I'm thinking at this moment but I can't do that as best as I want to do, because this language is not my first. I think in german... and so I don't know if anyone can follow me. Why I wrote this words to you in this forum? I think you are the persons who looks to the whole person and not only to one thing ( I can't better describe this). If there where an also helping forum in german -I would have tried to give these words to that. Sorry.. I use water and resources from this worlds. A world that doesn't want me that I be.. I can't do the last skip. Sorry about my unhappiness words keep heeling and everybody a happy new year SHORTSKIP

Shortskip, you sound very depressed. There are other members of this forum from Germany and many others speak, read and write German. Why don't you try talking to some of them and perhaps they can help you "find" yourself and make you feel better about yourself. :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Shortskip You do indeed sound depressed,and in fact I have a lot of sympathy for how you feel because a couple of years ago I had similar feelings. Personally I felt alone,and that nobody understood me or my point of view.I felt like I couldn't connect with people and felt like I was from another planet.I desperately wanted to connect with people but couldn't seem to get close. Adding to all this was confusion about wanting to wear feminine clothes and a relationship that had turned bad In your post you mention about going to see your doctor,and that is exactly what I did.He put me in touch with a therapist who turned out to be brilliant. On my first appointment I told him all my problems(I cried like a baby too I'm not ashamed to admit) and over the next couple of months we discussed everything and he put things in a completely different perspective and made me feel so much better I can't tell you. I only had seven or eight meetings in total and can honestly say I've not felt depressed since,some times I even feel very happy now which is something I had never felt in my life before. It also gave me the strength to change many things in my life for the better I can't recommend getting help enough,and wish you the best for the future Scooby

Shortskip, you do sound very depressed and I can only agree with Scooby. I to am alone this New Year for the first time in 12 years, but in order to enjoy it. I will have an early tea, a bubble bath and then get fully dressed and wear my new heels while watching the box and maybe do a little driving on my PS3. Its not the best time of year but you have to find something enjoyable to kling on to. Mine is the above! Hope you feel better soon and please visit the Doctor. All the best for 2009, HH