Just joined to-day

Hi all,

I just found this site to-day by accident. It looks really interesting. I have recently set up a website September last to help pay to educate three children i have! Lol

I am really enjoying the challenge. I love the internet and my laptop is my best friend sad I know! I come from a world of fashion in buying and selling. Shoes has been my passion for years expecially high heels. It was not that I am small in height i am actuall 5ft 6" so I really don`t need heels. But I love wearing them and feel so superior wearing them and the higher the better.

I am not sure if I can put my website on here but I will I am sorry to the moderator of the site if I read the rules of the site incorrectly but here goes....

I am sourcing all Thigh High Boots,Shoes that I can find and I am going to put them on my website so they will be all under the same umbrella , probably will take me months to download etc but it`s great fun and I enjoy it . It beats hoovering and dusting!! Lol

Thank-you all

Afterdark

xx

Hi Thank-you so much. Some of my shoes might be too dear on my site as I have only started and I am not sure how much postage and taxes are going to be from the USA. But when I am more settled in hopefully I will be more experienced and know better. This is all a learning kerp! Thanks Afterdark

Welcome Afterdark!:welcome: There is a thread at the bottom of the index where you can place your personal website. I think it would be ok there. I hope you find our site is a good place to discuss your love for high heels. Most of us here are just like you. We do love to wear our heels whenever the opportunity comes along. Welcome again and we're all looking forward to reading of your adventures and experiences in heels. :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Dawn, I have one horrible memory of high heels!! I got engaged live on Television way back in the 80`s and bought the biggest heels I could find. But while sitting in the audience of this ridiclus chat show my name was mentioned for my exciting moment but I stood up my heel snapped and I had to go on stage bare footed!! I was sick as a pig !! But I still got engaged though. Lol Afterdark x

Hi Dawn,

I have one horrible memory of high heels!! I got engaged live on Television way back in the 80`s and bought the biggest heels I could find.

But while sitting in the audience of this ridiclus chat show my name was mentioned for my exciting moment but I stood up my heel snapped and I had to go on stage bare footed!! I was sick as a pig !!

But I still got engaged though. Lol

Afterdark

x

Wow, there has to be more to that story? :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.