Happy Holidays How is everyone?

Hello everyone I haven't been on here in a while Just thinking about this site how is everyone doing? Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I'm still kinda mad over what happened the last time I was here. I thought it was unfair that I was just defending myself and got made out to be the bad guy and then the admin edited my post when I tried to explain what really happen which I thought was extremely overzealous and prudish at best. I've met a BUNCH of other people that think that same way about that site and I still don't intended on coming here that much as that left a real bad taste in my mouth for this site. Sorry I hope I'm not being offensive to any of the long time goers of this site I just feel I left without explaing myside of things. But still none the lest I was just wondering how is everyone as I did have a friend or two on here that I do miss and think about from time to time.

It's all good. ~Arron.

Nice to see you to. You struck me as sounding somewhat condescending with the by remark? If that's the case I'm sorry I made you feel that way. I was just simply stating why I left the site in the first place. I wasn't trying to be insulting to this site and its members. As you remember I was a onetime huge fan of this site and visited regularly as it was the one place I could talk about wearing heels in a none fetish since which was nice but that incident chased me off and similar events have chased other people off and I feel that people on this site need to know that. Its a nice site people on here are nice, I'm aware of what the admins where trying to do as far as the site's image was concern but at the same time I just felt some poeple where beings well, as I stated overzealous. And my feelings are just that my feelings. Which remain the same.

It's all good. ~Arron.

Hi Aaron If you have a cross to bare, or need to get some "bitchin" off your chest with the team, do you really think its best to do this in public, on christmas day? Would a simple "havent been here for a while, how is everybody" not have been sufficient? Your always welcome here, anytime buddy, so if you need anything, or have any gripes, lets not lower the tone of whats meant to be a fun, chilled place for all to hang out huh... :thumbsup: Bubba's remark isnt, and doesnt sound condescending at all, its just breif and to the point, a quick "hiya".. Nothing bad there to read into...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I still don't intended on coming here that much as that left a real bad taste in my mouth for this site.

Without adding more to the "the bad taste" in your mouth, I was only reacting to your statement (see quote above). I can't understand how you can read more into my post than was there (especially the paranoia part of labeling the intention of my comment to mean something derogatory).

If you wish to return and participate in this site I'm sure we -- and that includes yours truly -- would welcome you. However, if you just dropped by to see how we are and then leave again, my post was to say hi, and good bye. :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I see your point. My message does come of as harsh and please let me state again it is not a direct insult or attack to this site. I don't mean for it to sound harsh or to be taking that way. The whole reason why I posted here again was because I was honestly worried about how some of the people I use to talk to here like you Tech, and Nigel as well as a few others. But before I could post again I had to resolve the old unfinished business which is the reason why I left never got explained in the first place by me or anyone else. Then that last remark by Bubba kinda put me on the deffensive because I didn't know where he was comming form. My messages are not an attack nor a attempt to start trouble. Just my feelings about why I left nothing more nothing less. I'm sorry I didn't mean to come here and upset everyone. See it was just me misunderstanding. I'm sorry Bubba. Its hard to see what people really mean with text if you not what I mean Sigh this isn't a way to make a comeback to a forum LOL. But I do wish everyone a happy holidays with lots of nice fashionable shoes underneath their trees. Not quite sure what my activity is going to be here I go back and forth a lot. I think I might post because like I said this is the only site where a guy who wears heels can talk about them outside the fetish aspect (which gets annoying on other sites.) I just might not post as often. A. Becuase of the last inncident (think thats already been established.) B. Past year or so I've come to realize its good to have a life outside of high heels and message boards. Unless you live in LA and plan on making a carrer out of it if you know what I mean.

It's all good. ~Arron.