Some more tips for walking in heels

mtnsofheels

My Sunday morning reading found an article in SF Gate about walking in heels without pain.

Here is the link,

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/12/19/LVTI14ITL5.DTL&type=living

Hopefully that connects you to the article.

It gives some hope to avoid walking in pain and explains one opinion but the sexiness of heels!

Mtnsofheels

So much negative yet one gem statement I pulled it over:- Quote "i know many men who can wear 4-inchers with far more elan than you will ever have wearing your smelly keans". I've not added the name as I feel it would be not relative But a true statement I've seen it all to often. Al

So are we back to saying "heel to toe" is the correct way to walk?" I thought I had read that not having your heel land first was how you were supposed to try to walk. I've sort of tried to do that, particularly since the heels on my ~3" ankle boots are ridiculously noisy. However, I haven't had much luck.

So are we back to saying "heel to toe" is the correct way to walk?"

Who's ever said it was incorrect? For that matter, who walks toe to heel anyway, even in flats?

Always, always, always "heel to toe" - especially in heels. It's how the foot's made.

The heel is the hardest, most stable part of the foot. Your toes, by contrast, are the most delicate, softest part. Biologically speaking, the heel of the foot is designed to take the full brunt of our weight first, followed by the toes. Who in their right mind would ever think otherwise?

:thumbsup:

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

well now, not counting the fact that youll never find size 18 footwear:shocked: on any one primate, the only one IN question is old BIGFOOT, & he/she does not wear any kind of footwear, boots OR otherwise as far as I know (from reading about them on www.bfro.net) they have ALWAYS been seen walking in those mountain forest areas BAREFOOT- its thought that even THEY pretty much walk the same way as we humans do,although there is the difference in SIZE (8 ft tall for males about 6half to 7 for females- their foot size would be around14 to 18 inches depending on the gender). just though I would explain this since studying bigfoot is a hobby of mine!:thumbsup: