l68

Hello,

I am a single male crossdresser from Merseyside, UK. I have been crossdressing , strictly in private, since early teens and now I am living alone I can indulge my desires.

I love heels and have around 30 pairs. I am a UK 9 and love shopping in the a

sales where I have bought most of my shoes. I have recently bought quite a few pairs from Faith, as they make very generous size 9s. I also have shoes from Topshop and Office, although their size 9s are often too small for me.

One of my recent finds in a patent leather platform sandal from Faith which look goregeous with opaque tights.

Faith loalas pic

I also bought these in brown leather in the summer.

My favorite pair, at the moment, is a pair of Stuart Weitzman open toe courts in a leopard print cowhide and patent heel. I bought these online from Footlux.

S W Sashay Pipe pic

Thanks for reading.

welcome I68 :lmao: Always interesting to read about another person's interest in high heels. I'm sure there are a lot of other members that are looking forward to reading of your adventures while wearing heels. :w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi and welcome. Nice to know you are joining the best forum on line. Great members and great threads. Have fun, it is a regular old circus. I love the circus, the clowns kind of freak me out but the monkeys make up for it. Jen