Got my feet ( heels ) wet.

Hose-N-Heels

Here goes. Last night ( Thursday ) I finally did it. I went to the ATM machine at my bank with 4" heels. It was the first time out where I might be seen. I approched the bank and noticed a woman at one of the two machines. I could either drive past and go to the drive up machine or park and walk up. Well, I decided to park. Wearing black jeans and black 4" heels, I got out of the car. My heart was pounding. But, she didn't even notice me or my shoes. Kinda bummed me out a little. Guess deep down I really wanted her to notice. After the bank, I had to stop and get my mail. Parked the car. Got out, walked to the mail boxes, got my mail and walked back to the car. This time, no one was around. Eventho no one noticed, I DID IT!!! :w00t2: What a great feeling.. I plan to do more. HNH

It gets easier and easier. Well done Next big challenge........... do it in daylight You will be surprised how quickly you'll be there. Al

Congrats!!!! It only get more exciting after this. Each time it's a heart pounder but it gets better. Like you said you were bummed when she didn't noticed. Well you are going to be dissappointed a lot cause you'll figure out a lot don't care. Congrats again and keep heeling!!! Latindancer

Just came to think about what could happen here at the Philippines where there are guards with shotguns at the bank. Me I was parking the car, I looked around to see if anyone is watching me...seems to be clear to go...wow, am I nervouse! Noone to my left or right, here I go..Can anyone hear the heels? Wow, they really make a high sound, my hart is beating, my breathing is heavy, I`m sweating, I take my hand under the jacket so I can let in some fresh air...to late to stop now..I look around just before I enter the bank, shit, wonder if the cameras outside the bank spottet me...Hmm, there is a guard with a gun looking at me, he make me nervouse.... The Guard. Antoher boring day at the bank, stand here and look at the costumers. Nothing exiting happends...well, hold on..that guy coming out from that car look a little weird. Seems to very nervouse, why does he look around like that? Hmm, there is something about that walk...why does he put his hand under the jacket, does he have a gun? Is he up to no good? I better release the safety on my gun.... When I enter the bank I get a shotgun to my head...HOLD IT THERE MISTER...WHAT ARE YOU UP TO....?

Here goes.

Last night ( Thursday ) I finally did it. I went to the ATM machine at my

bank with 4" heels. It was the first time out where I might be seen.

I approched the bank and noticed a woman at one of the two machines.

I could either drive past and go to the drive up machine or park and walk

up. Well, I decided to park.

Wearing black jeans and black 4" heels, I got out of the car. My heart was

pounding. But, she didn't even notice me or my shoes. Kinda bummed me

out a little. Guess deep down I really wanted her to notice.

After the bank, I had to stop and get my mail. Parked the car. Got out,

walked to the mail boxes, got my mail and walked back to the car. This

time, no one was around.

Eventho no one noticed, I DID IT!!! :w00t2:

What a great feeling.. I plan to do more.

HNH

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. This is similar to how many of us started out wearing high heels in public. As you get more comfortable and daring, let us know how you're doing and keep us posted.

now there is a great idea for the heeling outing going to the ATM will be able to drive there with heels park not too close use ATM and dribe back just need to find the right heels to start heeling with the heels that I have beisdes atracting way too much attention wont be practical to drive and heel with!!:w00t2:

Way to go! The first steps are usually the smallest to take, but the biggest to attempt. Keep building on your experience and its hard to tell where you'll be stepping in the future...

Style is built from the ground up!