hello

Hi Stu_Col, welcome to hhplace. I hope you enjoy your visits, here. I see from your profile that you are from the UK. You are in good company because there are a large number of men and women also from the UK here. we're all looking forward to learning more about you and hearing your adventures and experiences with high heels. Welcome again.:w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

thanks for your warm welcome i am a heel wearer and a heel admirer? is that bad i yes love them so much i like high thin heels and my fav are black pantent 4/5" heels open or closed toes court shoes mmmmmmmmmmm love them make me weak at the knees

thanks for your warm welcome i am a heel wearer and a heel admirer?

is that bad i yes love them so much

i like high thin heels and my fav are black pantent 4/5" heels open or closed toes court shoes mmmmmmmmmmm love them

make me weak at the knees

That is a good thing. Welcome.

real men wear heels

Welcome Stu_Col to the Forum. Don't be too weak in the knees or you will fall down. TEE! HEE! All here have a love of high heels, whether we wear them or just like to look at other people wear them. Welcome again. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!