On the streets, and a few observations ...

HighBoots

I went to the village's shopping center today, wearing my 5cm (2") black block heeled square toed knee high boots under my black leather pants. It was well crowded at this time of the day, and the heels of those boots are of the very noisy kind (clack clack clack ... :) ) 3 things I observed : - People don't give a shit about your footwear. - I didn't get even one of those strange looks I expected, even from the few girls and women I crossed, and who are more likely to see such things. - My feet were more warm and comfortable than in my doc martens, but I realized my ankles need a little training, so I'm gonna do this more often from now on :lol: In a few words, a VERY positive conclusion, and god !!! This makes me feel good :(

It's quite possible that any girl who noticed your heels would be quitely impressed, & the small minded people are in a minority anyway, besides, who cares about them? Happy Heeling :lol:

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

I've found that 99 percent of the populace are too wrapped up in their own affairs to notice, or care what sort of shoes people wear. And that sort of apathy is a helpful thing indeed! :-)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

HighBoots, Glad to see you made it out in public. I have been wearing sandals with heels in public for about 3 years now. Like you, I like wearing them and it does make me feel good about myself. At first I was really nervous, and I admit even now, I am still a little nervous about how people will react, but overall most people don't notice at all or make positve comments. Have fun, I do!! SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Nice one, HighBoots! I hope your heel wearing continues like this! I'm sure you'll get much more enjoyment out of it, although nothing is quite exhilarating as the first time! Do you plan to wear anything higher in the next few excursions in heels? SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!