New member, hello everyone

Hi, I joined HHPlace yesterday and thought just say hello. I am 45 years old male from Finland, married and two already adult children. A big fan of stiletto heel shoes and boots. My wife also likes high heels very much and she has approx. 30 pairs of pointed toe stiletto heel pumps. Her high heel boot collection includes approx. 40 pairs of pointed toe stiletto heel boots. My personal high heel collection includes 8 pairs of stiletto boots and approx. 20 pairs of stiletto pumps :w00t2: .

Greetings Stilletoheel, Nice to have another Finn on the HHplace. I was in Finland in June to see my where my heritage is from. Lapua! Nice collection both of you have, and to share that is even better. Welcome to HH place. Mtnsofheels

Welcome here. That is a very nice collection that both you and your wife have. Evidently she is O.K. with you wearing heels. It sounds like both of you can have a lot of fun shopping for heels. Can you wear each ohers shoes or is there a great size difference? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!