The First Time

soccercleats

I still remember the rush that I had the first time I put on heels. My first heels were basic 5" pumps and as I am a larger size had to be ordered. All I can describe it as was a rush the first time I had heels that fit right and got up and stood on my new spike heels. The feeling of power as they left marks in the carpet and looking at myself in the mirror in them was something I will never forget. Right from the start walking in heels was not a problem and I loved the feel of them on cement, wood, and on carpet. I don't know how genetic girls feel, but I know I feel so turned on when I walk in heels or look at them on my feet. As I was an only child and big feet I never had easy access to heels so when I got my first chance it had been something I had waited for my entire life up to that point.

Posted by soccercleats: If you can make that pill, why don't you work on one to make me 100% girl, that one I would pay any price for and dream about every day. Don't mean to raise the hair on anyones back but sounds like a man to me also.

real men wear heels