Whatever happened to our leg contest??

Bootking

HappyFeat, here are my suggestions:

Rule 1 - this is a Men's leg contest but anyone can vote and gets one vote only as to who has the best legs

Rule 2 - Submit ONE best picture per male member

Rule 3 - Close the contest ten days after it is started.

I would suggest that we set up a gallery rather than having to look at each and every thread if that is possible.

Watcha tink?

Its a good start, I like it! I will give it until Saturday, November 1st, to see if anybody posts additional ideas and I will have a thread up this weekend! May the best legs win...but lets all have fun...

Style is built from the ground up!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hey, Happy Birthday Scot, mine is on the 6th. :winkiss: I will have to wait a little bit to submit a new and better shot of myself too. I scraped up my left leg a little bit hiking last weekend, probably will take at least a full week to heal if not longer.

Oh hey, Happy Birthday Scot, mine is on the 6th. :winkiss:

I will have to wait a little bit to submit a new and better shot of myself too. I scraped up my left leg a little bit hiking last weekend, probably will take at least a full week to heal if not longer.

The next photo opportunity for me will be the 7th, on my B-day. Will the contest last that long??

Happy Birthday guys! My birthday is on the 6th as well! Scorpios rule!!!!

I was thinking the contest should start around the first and people could post until the 15th or so.

Any thoughts?

Style is built from the ground up!