Whatever happened to our leg contest??

Bootking

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys:-) You all just raised my temperature about 10 degrees with those pics. Wow!!! All of your legs look good enough to be in any of the popular girly mags. I'll just have to clean the steam off of my glasses before I can continue here. Great stuff. Fantastic. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I think (belatedly) some rules are in order. First, only one submission per contestant. Second, I think this should be moved to the (For everybody) section and the women should vote! Moving it there allows the ladies to vote. Comments?

Vector, I was thinking the same thing about moving this thread to "for everyone". If we want a woman to vote, it would need to move. Instead of one submission per contestant, I believe that a limit to the number of pics would be better. What is the difference between five posts with one picture each or one post with five pictures?? just my $0.02 HNH

I think (belatedly) some rules are in order. First, only one submission per contestant. Second, I think this should be moved to the (For everybody) section and the women should vote! Moving it there allows the ladies to vote.

Comments?

Last year, Johnieheel started a thread for a similar contest: http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/9059-mens_leg_contest_sept_10_-_oct_17_a.html

and had a seperate thread for voting: http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/9321-leg_contest_vote_here.html

If you want, I would volunteer to start a contest thread in an appropriate section with some rules, etc. I would be happy to manage it this year. Please offer some suggestions and I will put something together.

By the way, there are some great legs!

Style is built from the ground up!

Last year, Johnieheel started a thread for a similar contest: http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/9059-mens_leg_contest_sept_10_-_oct_17_a.html

and had a seperate thread for voting: http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/9321-leg_contest_vote_here.html

If you want, I would volunteer to start a contest thread in an appropriate section with some rules, etc. I would be happy to manage it this year. Please offer some suggestions and I will put something together.

By the way, there are some great legs!

HappyFeat, go for it as we haven't yet gotten a judge (female?)

It's all about the heel!

HappyFeat, go for it as we haven't yet gotten a judge (female?)

I couldn't promise a female judge and frankly I really don't think we should hound the few (valuable) female members of the board to be a judge. If one would volunteer, that's another matter entirely. We will likely just end up voting in some way (as with last year), though I would use a voting system to give more weight to female members if you like.

Please send more suggestions for rules and if there is enough interest I will get started.

Style is built from the ground up!

Hey guys:-)

You all just raised my temperature about 10 degrees with those pics. Wow!!! All of your legs look good enough to be in any of the popular girly mags. I'll just have to clean the steam off of my glasses before I can continue here. Great stuff. Fantastic.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Dawn, I do have to agree with you. There are a lot of GREAT sets of legs.:winkiss:

Thanks everyone for sharing :nervous:

HNH

I wouldn't change a thing either as your legs look very feminine to me. I have short full legs myself that look good in hose and heels, unfortunately I don't think that I can post pics on a web tv set-up. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I couldn't promise a female judge and frankly I really don't think we should hound the few (valuable) female members of the board to be a judge. If one would volunteer, that's another matter entirely. We will likely just end up voting in some way (as with last year), though I would use a voting system to give more weight to female members if you like.

Please send more suggestions for rules and if there is enough interest I will get started.

HappyFeat, here are my suggestions:

Rule 1 - this is a Men's leg contest but anyone can vote and gets one vote only as to who has the best legs

Rule 2 - Submit ONE best picture per male member

Rule 3 - Close the contest ten days after it is started.

I would suggest that we set up a gallery rather than having to look at each and every thread if that is possible.

Watcha tink?

It's all about the heel!

Rule 1 - this is a Men's leg contest but anyone can vote and gets one vote only as to who has the best legs

I would suggest that we set up a gallery rather than having to look at each and every thread if that is possible.

Watcha tink?

Good idea. Now I have to find my best shot.

Watcha tink?

Okay in accordance with the rules, here is my ONE picture.

post-10791-133522871165_thumb.jpg