New Britney Video

Tinkerbell

Britaney shure does look hot. As for her music style and lyrics- they are aimed squarely at her primary target- half crazed teenages with raging hormones. It looks like she will score an other direct hit.- and parrents will be forking out more for her music.

After all of her shananagans over the past couple of years, no matter how "hot" she looks, I can't really stand the sight of her. Another parent-pushed celebrity who has given into the spoils of a free-wheeling lifestyle that unfortunately young girls look up to. Not to totally change the subject but those are some nice high heels shown in the video.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to totally change the subject but those are some nice high heels shown in the video.

Ironically that was supposed to BE the subject of this thread. LOL

I'm wanting to know if anyone knows where to find the heels she's wearing in the Limo scene. Anyone?

• 4 weeks later...

Tinkerbell,

I have searched and found the information you are looking for. Here is a picture of those heels.

http://britneyspearsblackout.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/102208-brit-heels.jpg

They are Manolo Blahnik sandals. From what I have read online they are called Breda and they are supposedly from 2 years ago... not sure but they are awesome shoes...

Hope this helps

higheeluv

Tinkerbell,

I have searched and found the information you are looking for. Here is a picture of those heels.

http://britneyspearsblackout.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/102208-brit-heels.jpg

They are Manolo Blahnik sandals. From what I have read online they are called Breda and they are supposedly from 2 years ago... not sure but they are awesome shoes...

Hope this helps

higheeluv

I would like to thank you on tink's behalf. All she wanted was a hand in finding out more about the shoes, and not to debate on what morals, and talent Britney may or may not have. Again, thanks for the actual help.

• 2 weeks later...