Did some street heeling today.

astrid

Woke up this morning and it was a nice bright morning. I had to go out for a bit and do a few things so I decided to grab one of my pairs of knee high boots and put them in the car. (the one in my avatar actually) On my back I had to go park in a shopping centre car park near where I live and put some bottles in the recycling bin. Anyway, it was quiet around the place so I decided to put on my boots on while I did this. I was wearing blue jeans, so they werent that obvious to the eye. I only had to walk a few hundred metres anyway. On my way up, I walked passed one young lady (20's, same as myself). She saw me coming but didnt make eye contact or take any notice and just kept on walking. On my way back, I passed by a mature lady who was walking in the opposite direction, 40's I say, who looked straight at me when she heard my heels and then looked down. She didnt say anything but certainly took a good look. She was wearing some really nice suede boots under her jeans. Anyway, a nice experience and I decided to go out and buy some new boots this afternoon. Shop attendant was very nice.

Sounds like some satisfying streetheeling to me. Congrats. I would think that even though you wore jeans that those boots having such pointy toes sticking out from under them would set off a red flag for you. Keep up the good work. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Another first. I gave a woman my first open boot compliment today. It felt great. I went into a bar after work in the city centre to meet with some friends. As I entered I say a lady outside smoking. She was in her mid 30s. Anyway, she was wearing the most incredible pair or black knee high boots. They were 3.5 inch heels I'd say and came right up to her knee and this girl was easily 5"9 in them. They had that real shiney leather look. They looked really expensive. Anyway, I went into the bar to find my friends but got a text to say that we were going to meet in another bar. I went to leave the pub, which was half empty and as I went to open the door the lady walked in. Something in my head just told me to say it, so I turned to her and said, "Nice boots". She turned around to me, smiled and in a nice southern english accent said "Thank you" and walked off. Needless to say, I was :winkiss::clap: walking down the street.