What about rings?

maninkirt

I was just wondering if you have rings on your finger and if so, what kind of rings do you have. Me I just love rings, earrings, jewelleries. My boyfreind has given me a lots, its very sweet of him, its very cute of him doing so. On my left ring finger I have an engagement ring, on my left hand index finger I have on ring with a white pearl in it and on my left litle finger I have another ring with a little blue stone wich I got from my parents. On my right hand I have a ring on all my fingers except the tumb and the index finger. I have some rings I can change to but I always is wearing 6 rings, 3 to each hand. I change rings whenever I feel to. One ring I always is wearing is my engagement ring. I only take this ring off when I´m cooking or washing.

I only wear rings when I go out. I have two with stones, but the rest are just silver bands and a few have inlay. Over the years I have acquired one for each finger and my thumbs but I have yeat to wear all 10 at one time. One day I will get around to it.

Style is built from the ground up!