Sandals - in public?

SF

Hi, I have been reading this board for a while but this is my first post. It seems that most of the guys here enjoy wearing heeled boots, anyone out there wear heeled sandals in public? I have been wearing heels (mostly thongs) for about four years and have gotten a wide range of reactions. Anyone else wear heeled sandals in public? Have been looking for some guys wearing heels, but so far I am the only one. SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I like sandals too. My wife bought a couple of pair of matching sandals, which we wore while on vacation in Hawaii a couple of years ago. The sandals were a natural (light brown) color with 2" block heels. They looked good with shorts and t-shirts that are normal attire at the beach or tooling around the city in the afternoon. She also brought another pair of light blue sling back sandals with 2" chunky heels that I wore with long trousers in the evenings. I wear both pair quite regularly here in Charleston during the summer the and at our place at beach near the North Carolina border. I have a couple of pair of sandals with 5" heels that I wear at home and around the yard during warmer weather, also with shorts and t-shirts. I don't wear these in public, though.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

:( Of course, sandals are to be worn in public...and without socks...Sandals want to let others to watch your (nice) feet and toes, especially if they are thongs. Heleed sandals are different...wearingthem you want to show your feet and your fetish...And heeled thong sandals are a real challenge: with them you want to show all of you and about you...you requiere painted toes, pedicured feet just to be respectful with everybody around you. I really enjoy wearing heeled thong sandals...at home. And flat sandals everywhere else. I still have no guts to walk in public wearing heeled sandals...although they are the sexiest type of sandals... :lol:

I believe I have already commented on this, but I always wear sandals when it is warm outside (no socks, of course). My favourites are a pair of 2" front/4-5" heel plats and a pair of 4" cork wedges. Nail polish *always* kept in tip-top shape (it is horrible seeing someone with flaking(?) nail polish and/or outgrown nails with an unpainted "halfmoon" near the cuticle that should have been taken care of days ago). TallSwede