This site is all about guys

Amanda

Well I won’t deny the fact that there are a lot more guys on her than girls. You can see that by comparing the number of post in the guy’s only forum to the girl’s only forum. Perhaps that is what’s kept a lot of other girls from joining, seeing that the girl’s forum isn’t very active. But my opinion is that to solve that it’s up to us to try and get more posts going in this forum. That I think will encourage more to join and be more active.

LOL I don't think its all about guys wearing heels, but I think since its a fetish for them and less so for us, they have more to talk about. We girls just need to talk more!

Jen

I have to agree, there's only so much one can say about wearing shoes.

We definitely need another angle or approach.

Something new, innovative and exciting.

Besides, if guys are all eventually going to wear heels then we need to keep a step ahead of the game with something far more elegant and alluring.

Well i can understand that there are so many guy's in here. take a walk down the street and what you see is 90% of all females wearing flats. thats fasion these day's sad to say. there are really few of us out there that wear heels unless it's for work or party. Love Leigh