Are Any Of You Guys Lucky Enough To Have Size 6 Feet (UK)

thighboots

Hi there - I have been away for a while now, I thought I could just give up heel wearing, but after 4 long months I have given in. Anyway - thats another story. The purpose of this post is, my wife is having a sort out of her unwanted shoes and boots, most of which has now made it to ebay, however I cannot bring myself to 'auction' a pair of her knee high boots! They are nothing overtly special, just a pair of black leather pointed toe knee high boots with a 3 inch heel from Next. They have only been worn a few times with barley no wear to the leather or soles - I have loved seeing her wear the boots, but according to her 'its time for them to go' So - If any of you guys are lucky enough to have size 6 feet and you would like these boots - free of charge, send me a PM and they are yours. I can only post to the UK due to cost!!!! The only condition is that I would like the new owner to add some pictures of them wearing the boots to this site. I would love to see the boots I have lusted over being worn by a guy! :o Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Hi there - I have been away for a while now, I thought I could just give up heel wearing, but after 4 long months I have given in. Anyway - thats another story.

The purpose of this post is, my wife is having a sort out of her unwanted shoes and boots, most of which has now made it to ebay, however I cannot bring myself to 'auction' a pair of her knee high boots!

They are nothing overtly special, just a pair of black leather pointed toe knee high boots with a 3 inch heel from Next. They have only been worn a few times with barley no wear to the leather or soles - I have loved seeing her wear the boots, but according to her 'its time for them to go'

So - If any of you guys are lucky enough to have size 6 feet and you would like these boots - free of charge, send me a PM and they are yours. I can only post to the UK due to cost!!!!

The only condition is that I would like the new owner to add some pictures of them wearing the boots to this site. I would love to see the boots I have lusted over being worn by a guy! :o

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

I'm actually fortunate enough to have size uk6 - uk6.5 feet. what do the items look like? am wondering if shipping to nz is too far?

• 3 weeks later...