Hello from Singapore

Hi everyone. :-? I am from Singapore. I am new here. Just found out this site a few days ago. I start to love high heel when I was around 10 years old. I start to wear my mom's high heel. After I start work, I start to buy high heel. First 3 inches, then 4 inches. After year 2000, I start to buy High heel online. 5 inches, 6 inches. I have no problem with 5 inches, but 6 inches really difficult to wear. Currently my collection is more than 70 pairs. Cracy? Why I love high heel? I feel girls wear high heel is very beautiful and attractive.:o I love to see girls wearing high heel on the road, but all girls (including my girl friend) feel hard to wear High heel :cool1: . Hope to know more people in south east asia region who love heels, including guys or girls. We can share more info, like where can we buy heels, high heel sales ....

Hello and welcome here! I think we got another member here from Singapore who joined us just some weeks ago. As Singapore isn't that big I'm sure you will bumb into each other some day. Three years ago I visited Singapore for business. I loved the city/country and wouldn't mind to go back. The climate is great.

Welcome, happysglife. :o I lived in Singapore when I was a little boy. I've made many visits back to the city since I grew up. Glad to have you as a member here.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...