Introduction about myself =)

hey everyone !:w00t2: ive been issued on the site for a while but havent introduced myself.:w00t2: . soooo i thought id shed some light on the most obvious questions. im love pointed toe stilettoes/stilettoe boots. the look in my eyes represents sexyness, confidence and beauty. I love a woman in them for the reasons i have given and also beacuse it enhances the beauty of the person, and the shape is extreamy attractive. I ONLY collect stilettos, due to happyness. and its lovely to be more connected to a womans feelings. :-? as i am male and young maybe even youngest on here, im looking to talk to people intressed in stilletos and find out about the emotions that make them feel so good. It be amazing extend my collection also. I am very kind, layedback, polite and happy person. so please dont be affraid to chat to me :cool1: sooo i hope it helps alittle why im here and thank you. :o

welcome Axels. Great to have you here with us. I understand your affection for stiletto heels as a large number of us here feel the same way about them. Not only do they improve the look of any woman that wears them, stiletto heels are also fun to wear -- even for men. Do you wear heels yourself, Axels? or, if you haven't, you really are missing about 50% of the enjoyment. Once again, nice to have you join us. :o

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.