e-bay shops

"Wellies"

Going back a few months when there was a lot of discussion on this forum about hh's for men returning, I suggested that we ought to bring to the forum's attention when we found men's shoes in the shops with hh's and that we ought to buy them. Well when I was searching e-bay for cowboy boots I found several shops offering them with advertised heel heights of 1.75 to 2 inches, that is 4.5 to 5cm if you prefer. For example KAT-WALK-SHOES have some with 2 inch heels for £20.

hmmm! I was under the impression that most, if not all, cowboy boots had heels that were higher than the usual flat style that is found on most men's shoes. In a local western wear shop near my home, all of the boots for sale have heels at least 2" high and some even have 3" heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

hmmm! I was under the impression that most, if not all, cowboy boots had heels that were higher than the usual flat style that is found on most men's shoes. In a local western wear shop near my home, all of the boots for sale have heels at least 2" high and some even have 3" heels.

Not the case in the UK but our offerings are NOT true cowboy boots.

Do you have a link to these please? :o

• 3 weeks later...