For outdoor use

HHfanatic

I like boots when it comes to high heels. I have been searching high and low to find a pair that can be used outdoor for more than in the dark alone. I found 2 pairs and will have a local shoemaker to make them for me. Price is a little stiff thow, about 200 euro for each pair...It think its possible to get the price down thow... The heel height will be made to 4 inches and my size is 44/45. I plan to wear the pants on the outside of the boots and will also use the pair with the block heel when riding motorcycle.. Now I just have to get away from my funny walk when wearing heels.. :o

post-351-133522862534_thumb.jpg

post-351-133522862539_thumb.jpg

Look Folks, if your'e going to Partake in outdoor sports, the correct shoes can be found in the following out-fitters, LL Bean, Cabellas,Skechers,Ems. Mountain Hardware And Landsend To name a Few.

LL Bean and Cabellas are my FAVORITES!!!

Regards, Nick!!!

Hello HHfanatic. I work with a lady name Marry from the Philippines who has a brother who wears heels and still lives there. Would be very cool if you were him but what are the chances.

real men wear heels

These boots cost about 190 usd up to size 10 ordered from the a shop in the US. Which means they do not come in my size, 13. They are original made in China. I can have them handmade at a shoemaker for about 360 usd in my size. However the shaft will be slick...that does not make any different to me, they will be under the pants anyway. This place make good quality leather products. Since I`m a white foreigner at the Philippines, I know the price is going up... Anyone have any idèa if this is a fair pricejump?