Anyone from Guatemala

Thighmax

Indeed there is. :thumbsup: I usually make it down to Guatemala (City and Antigua) once per year....but somehow I foresee a trip to Paris instead this year.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Do you wear heels when you are down here in Guatemala? or Antigua? Please let me know. I have been tempted to wear a pair of boots in Antigua but I haven't been able to get the nerve to do it.

Actually, I haven't yet. I can't imagine that Guatemala is exactly the safest environment for freestylers as it's generally unsafe to begin with. I would readily wear heels through La Zona Viva (day or night) and certain parts of Zone 14 too, but that's about it.

When my family lived in the city, they were always concerned about crime and safety. They wouldn't let me out during the day for fear of my safety. I tried to convince them that I was a grown man and could take care of myself, but they still wouldn't let me out. My Aunt was accosted during broad daylight and a good friend who lives in the same building was too. That wasn't exactly Zone 3 either.

Now that they retired to their dream home on some mountainside in the middle of nowhere (I don't know which zone), there is nowhere to walk but backwoods dirt roads. Last time we walked one of those dirt roads, a stray dog nearly attacked us. Thank God my dad had a gun to fire off into the sky to scare the dog away. Needless to say, not much heeling gets done while in Guatemala.

I think La Zona Viva would be safe, parts of Zone 14, and maybe Anitigua. Sadly, I just don't think Guatemala is really that safe and therefore not conducive to heeling.

Buen Suerte.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.