Another greeting from Canada.

Greetings from BC in western Canada. Great to be aboard this very friendly and supportive group of fun people. I have been a shoe and boot wearer for years as well, more boots in public and shoes at home. Luv boots and shoes of all descriptions, the collection of 25+ has its own place in the closet. With our weather in BC it is great boot country and less for year round shoes outdoors. The project now is to get pics posted. Thanks for a great organization and looking forward to participating in this "place".:thumbsup:

Welcome from a couple of High Heel Boot friends in western Canada,

David & Cathy

Greetings from BC in western Canada. Great to be aboard this very friendly and supportive group of fun people. I have been a shoe and boot wearer for years as well, more boots in public and shoes at home. Luv boots and shoes of all descriptions, the collection of 25+ has its own place in the closet. With our weather in BC it is great boot country and less for year round shoes outdoors. The project now is to get pics posted. Thanks for a great organization and looking forward to participating in this "place".:thumbsup:

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi and thank you Dave and Cathy. It is nice to see others from BC here, where do reside? I am in the Rocky Mtns by Golden. This is a great place for getting info and meeting people with similar interests. Hope to talk to you guys soon. Mtns of heels

Oh and yes of course, Lovehiheels and T-Strap lover, thanks for the greeting. I have been online with heels for men but not nearly as active as here. I found this some time later and is much better. I think Richie is on both pages. Good heeling for the appetite her. Thanks, Mtns of heels

Hi,

We're in Kelowna not all that far away.

Love to have you join us for one of our Vancouver heel meets.

david & cathy

Hi and thank you Dave and Cathy.

It is nice to see others from BC here, where do reside?

I am in the Rocky Mtns by Golden.

This is a great place for getting info and meeting people with similar interests.

Hope to talk to you guys soon.

Mtns of heels

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Welcome mtnsofheels. This is a very friendly website to share your thoughts, opinions, and experiences concerning wearing or viewing high heels. Hope to hear more from you in the future. Welcome again.