Street heeler spotted in Hull, Quebec

ILuvHeels

Just around 6.30pm eastern time, I got to the stoplight at the corner of my street and Behold! An amazing pair of 5" stiletto ankle boots with the large buckles (At least 5"). It's always the first thing I look at, the shoes. So I look up and to my amazement... It's a guy! Right On!! This was at the corner of St-Raymond and Des Grives/Des Prés. I rushed to park my truck so I can maybe get a pic with my cell. But he disappeared! It would be cool if that person was a member here. It's the first street heeling I've ever witnessed!

Just around 6.30pm eastern time, I got to the stoplight at the corner of my street and Behold! An amazing pair of 5" stiletto ankle boots with the large buckles (At least 5"). It's always the first thing I look at, the shoes. So I look up and to my amazement... It's a guy! Right On!! This was at the corner of St-Raymond and Des Grives/Des Page Rankingés.

I rushed to park my truck so I can maybe get a pic with my cell. But he disappeared!

It would be cool if that person was a member here.

It's the first street heeling I've ever witnessed!

Well spotted. :roll:

I don't expect to see it, but I've wondered myself, what my reaction would be to seeing a street-heeling-man? Despite giving it some thought over many weeks, I still have no idea.

Well spotted. :roll:

I don't expect to see it, but I've wondered myself, what my reaction would be to seeing a street-heeling-man? Despite giving it some thought over many weeks, I still have no idea.

I was very tempted to stop him and tell him about this site. It was a strange feeling seeing that so close to home :o

So I look up and to my amazement... It's a guy! Right On!!!

Cool. Was it 100% definitely a guy though?

Could it have been an androgynous-looking woman, a tomboy, butch femme or another sort of non-male person?

Always High-Heel Responsibly