What to wear

LailaLily

dont u just hate it when u get a new shoe and it looks like unique and u dont know exactly what to pair it with...take this for example...i ordered it...but i need suggestions....people say the higher the hell the longer the skirt...its 4.5 inches high............do u recomend a wrap dress, pencil skirt...OH MY GOD u cant even count how many times i heard a denim mini as a suggestion lool

http://www.hollywoodheels.com/pc-284-49-lick.aspx?skinid=1

They would look great with capri pants, black and/or white trousers, with skirts of any length..

Those shoes would pretty much look good with anything.

Don't try to "hide" them in anymeans, shoes like those deserve to be noticed ;)

Take a look here, and you might see what im trying to say, I'm again having some troubles to put my feelings to words :cool1:

http://www.dennyrose.it/collezione.asp?idcat=7

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

In my opinion, those straps are meant to be looked at. So a skirt of any type will definitely show those off. I personally love to wear those with pencil skirts because it's just sexy that way. I unfortuantely could never wear those kind of heels to work because it violates the dress code. I got in trouble one time for wearing a super strappy high heel sandal because they were "inappropriate" to wear in a professional environement. But to go out, I would love to wear those with a strapless dress.

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe

You're welcome. Can't type much right now. Hands got cramped up from working in front of the computer all day.........yikes!!!:roll: At least my feet got a nice rest from the usual walking.

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe

• 1 month later...

I think they would look great with Capri pants or with a long evening dress with a split that would reveal just a fleeting glance. I agree, don't cover them up.