New Offering From Sexy Shoes

JeffB

Every now and then, I swing by the Sexy Shoes website to see what they have and found this new offering:

http://www.sexyshoes.com/p-1352-pyramid-studs.aspx

http://www.sexyshoes.com/images/PRODUCT/large/1352.jpg

A black patent pump with a 4 1/2 stiletto heel and pyramid studs accenting the top line of the shoe. I must say I've never seen anything like these before, and while I pride myself as being a staunch traditionalist when it comes to pumps, I must admit these shoes are highly intriguing. Thoughts?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Sexy Shoes does have some heels that are real eye catchers and I've have gotten a few of their classics, like the 4211's.

I wished shoe companies would offer a type of customizing service so that I could personalize the heels I desire to wear. Options such as: being able to choose between plastic or metal heel tips; changing the block heel to a more stylized heel or even to a stiletto heel, or vice versa; being able to apply Mary Jane straps that rotates to the back of the heel; and/or adding any other number of attachments or applique's.

I had a chance to look through the March 2008 issue of Vogue and a lot of the footwear edges on the grotesgue to just plain ugly. I know they are just trying to push the envelope in designing footwear to get a reaction and see what the public will buy. So, I guess it comes down to whatever makes you happy. Some of the styles look like they could have been used as some of the creature's attire in the sci-fi flicks, such as: "Aliens", "Predator", or "The Slime People".

Why anyone would want to make their feet look any more distorted is beyond me, but I am very conservative when it come to my footwear. The simple designs and styling of the up to 14cm high stiletto heeled, short pointed toe pumps with patent leather in most any of the various colors are my top first choices. Also, in the top would be the same type of pumps, but with the almond shaped toebox. The Mary Jane strapping(s) is also to be included for some of these choices.

• 3 weeks later...

Histiletto, I agree. Years ago, there was a company in California where you could design your own shoes, but they were very expensive. They're no longer in business. I'm just old fashioned. I love the opera pumps with high stiletto heels, on me and women both. Sexy Shoes does have a nice collection.;)