Hi Everyone

jojo

I am new to wearing high heels and shortly after buying my first pair I found this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am a 60 year-old man and I had absolutely no interest in high heels except on the fairer sex until recently when browsing ebay saw a pair of black & white ankle boots with approximately 3" heels which I instantly fell in love with and simply had to buy. I have been wearing these on every possible occasion since receiving them and have found them far easier to walk in then I ever imagined and reasonably comfortable. I have worn them out on a couple of occasions (to the bank cash machine and also fueled the car) - both times others were about but nobody appeared to notice (slightly disappointing - caught between a desire for approval and a fear of ridicule). Major downside is my wife's total hostility - how I envy those of you who (I have read) have supportive spouses or girlfriends. I have no desire to pass or present myself as feminine - I am just a man who has discovered a desire to wear heels.

Thats amazing! Did you ever think as a younger person that you would like to wear heels or just try them on to see how they feel?

O, welcome to the coolest site on earth.

Johnieheel :cool1:

Thank you for the welcome fastfreddy2, Johnieheel, and David & Cathy. In reply to Johnieheel - never mind when I was younger, if I had been asked about wearing heels only 3 months ago I would have laughed:smile: .

I was checking ebay for 'black trainers' and among the results were the pair of ankle boots I described in my initial post 'WHITE / BLACK 80's TRAINER BOXER ANKLE BOOTS'. The moment I saw these I knew I had to try them, found the new experience to my liking ;) and can only see me going upward (sorry) and onward!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome, jojo! Johnieheel is so right. This is the greatest site on earth. I too am a man that loves wearing high heels, both privately and publicly. You helped bring back memories to the first time I tried on and walked in high heels. Hope to hear more postings from you in the future. Welcome, again.;)