first night

"bobby, do you want to do me a favour?". "oh, what now?, i'm doing my homework". "You still can, but these new boots are a little tight and need stretching". "Well alright then, but i want the usual rate. WOW!,those are some boots"."Yeah, 5" metal heels, 1/2" platform, red patent front lacers but with side zips. Got them to go clubbing with Derrick on saturday.Hold up, I'll get you some pop socks, don't want to get my boots smelly". "If you feel that way sis....". "NO no , i've had an idea, don't put your jeans back on, i'll let you try the skirt to go with them". "Ta sis, i'm not sure about the skirt, and it would probably be too tight". " mmmm, tell you what, come into my room and put on the whole outfit, i'll do your hair, make you look like i will on saturday". " look,stretching your shoes is one thing, but full girly, i don't think so, anyway mum and dad will be back"."Mum won't be back till late, go on it'll be fun, no harm in it, who would know?"." but". "Double rate?". "yeah, but, well, oh great,o.k. then". "First off, strip and put on thisthong, i'll get the fishnets and basque". "I can't wear that tiny bit of string, it won't cover anything!"."It'll be fine, put it on then sit on the bed for me to your stockings on, one leg, now the other. here, put the boots on now while i get this ready". "I had to adjust the laces, ok?. "Yeah fine, now stand up, whoops, careful now, got your balance?". "Yes, these are much higher than your others, will you be able to manage them?". "I'm hoping so, Derrick really likes me in high heels. Ready, let's do up the busk on this, o.k., now tighten the laces". "Oh, it's a bit tight round the waist, but loose up top". "Hmm, needs padding, these tights will do, there much better, look in that mirror"."Phew, i've got real curves sis, now i know your secret". " Less lip, and get the skirt on. Oops wait, better do the suspenders first. There, NOW the skirt. Just the shrug to add, after hair and make-up". "Really do i have to, there's only us here, there's no point". "Yes there is, i want to try a different hair and make-up style, this way, i get to see if it looks o.k. so i don't have to waste time saturday if it doesn't look right". "Sorry, hadn't thought of that, come on, make me look a glamourpuss". "There, make-up, perfect, hair, perfect. Now some jewelry, oh, and the purse, yep, great". " I want to see, ive been patient for ages". "Yes, it's time, go stand in front of the tall mirror". "My god, there's two of us, you sis, and the good looking one, me!. I look like an eighteen year old girl, hey this is marvelous, i think i could get to like this"."I can't quite believe it either. Go finish your homework, i want to get changed". "You going out sis, thought you were sitting me"."Change of plan, forget two mars bars, we're going out, think white wine splitzers". "I, we can't. I'm a boy, i'd never pull it off, what if we see someone, no way". "Look in the mirror again Bobbie, who is that?, bobby or me, Diana?". "Well Diana,i suppose, but i'm too nervous, scared even". "You look like a girl, you sound like a girl, i'll be with you all the time. Where's the harm in that, it'll be fun, you just said you like the way you look and feel. Try it, not many lads get the chance to experience having fun from the girls standpoint"."What if i like it, enjoy myself, wanted, well, you know, wanted todo it again?"."I'll help you, yes, i'm sure we could if that's what you want. I always wanted a sister, that's why i get you to help with shoe-stretching, painting toenails and things". "Actually, i like being around you, doing {girly} things, especialy wearing your shoes and things". "Hmm, thought so, come on then, let's see how YOU manage in those boots!". "My gosh Bobbie, that sexy wiggle has all the the guys drooling. Smile be polite, but don't flirt, this will be a cheap night out". "I'm enjoying all the attention, but i'm finding it hard to cope with the guys hitting on me allthe time. I'm starting to get nervous that i will do or say something to give myself away". "Look, you're doing a fine job of keeping the wolves at bay, and you're getting more attention than me". "Hey, look at the time, come on Diana, i have to be back and out of this before mum & dad get home". " sorry babe, i lost track of time there. You enjoyed yourself didn't you?, enjoyed being a girl tonight". "Oh yes, and i think i could get used to it with practice, but my feet are killing me now". "Oh, it gets easier with practice, and those heels are very high for a first night out". "Did we leave the lights on when we left?". "I don't think so, OH, hello mum".

totter along into history

Excellent story, and a great way of telling it. Keep em coming now Loriette. Are we going to get any follow up on mums appearance too?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

thanks Boot-lover & shyguy. I am trying to decide if i like it as is, or, to move on to the family reaction. Not being an author, to maintain the first person live speech may be too involved, and a change may spoil the flow. As i have said in replies to comments about previous stories, i tend to think them up, then write them down in a very short space of time. This does lead to both spelling and gramatical mistakes, but most readers follow the plot, such as it is, and i don't need to interupt the flow. Should i leave this story, as is, i will still post others, maybe even involving these characters. Thanks to all who read the stories posted, I, and probably the other writers are happy to oblige. Please, please reply and give feedback, that way gets you the type of stories you want to read.

to Bubba136, that is probably the obvious follow up, but i fancy a twist, an unusual(sic) slant. I think you might like Wedding Ball, a little something i dreamt up when i couldn't sleep on tuesday last.

"Where have you girls been?", sniff,"drinking and smoking at your ages, and those heels are too much for one your age. Get along to your rooms before father comes and catches you. Go on, hurry." Diana and Bobby went on in and upto Diana's room.Neither spoke, being just a little taken aback by thier mums response. Diana opened the window, then pulled out her cigarettes. "I don't think you should smoke in here sis". "Here have one, i can't see us being in more trouble than we are, can you?". " NO, come to that, mum is acting sort of odd, anyway, what's she doing home , and without dad?, luckily". "Yeah, i wondered too. Might be better if you sleep in here tonight, you know dad after he's had a few"." Ta sis, i am a bit nervous". "I'll fetch the remover cream, we'd best go to the bathroom quickly, and take our make-up off. I'll find you a nighty after". we can put our clothes in the wash bag while we're there". Bobby and Diana got ready for bed, and were satup chatting about thier evening out. Thier mother,Julie, came on up to bed without waiting for dad. A while latter a door slammed, followed soon after by fathers heavy steps on the stairs. Before closing the bedroom door, he said to Julie, "how come your in bed?,i wanted something to eat". The door closing cut off what was obviously not the answer he wanted. Raised voices continued for a while, the actual words too distorted to hear clearly. The worried youngsters waited for dad to come crashing in, shouting, and possibly hitting them. It went quiet, and after a while, the children drifted off to sleep. The next morning, the children were first up, and so prepared breakfast. Thier fathers footsteps sounded on the stairs, causing bobby and Diana to look fearfully at one and other. Father had gone straight out. A red eyed mother arrived a few minutes latter, not dressed for work, but wrapped in her housecoat. "I'll not be going into work today, i've some errands to run. You two get yourselves ready, then latter we will have a talk". They were both unsure if this was about them, or,if mum and dad had had another big bustup. Julie had gone to the bathroom, and Diana needed to do something with bobby, as his hair had kept the style from last night, and traces of make-up made him look like a girl. After a tidy around in the kitchen, they decided to skip school. Mum was still in the bath, so shouting out thier goodbyes, slammed the front door, then tiptoed up into Diana's room to wait till mum went out. Julie finished in the bathroom, and another half hour latter, went out. Diana lent Bobbie a camisole top, skirt, panties and a cute pair of heeled sandals, then they went about doing the housework, much of which was an after school task, before going to read some fashion mags. on the decking. Sat with glasses of lemonade in the sunshine, they forgot to keep a lookout for mum. "Teachers strike?". "Oh mum, well, um, ah, you seemed upset, and bobbie still had nail varnish and thin g s..". "Mm, perhaps it was best, and you have done the housework. I'll fetch a drink out and we can have a chat. Well more than one actually". "Mum's being awful cryptic, but i expect we'll soon find out. Do you think i should go change Di?". "No". "I haven't forgotten yesterday, nor missed how Bobby is dressed now, but we'll talk about that latter. You probably guessed your father and i had another row last night, the details of which i sha'n't bore you with, but let us say that last night was the straw etc. and your dad is moving out. We should be able to remain living here, but money could be a bit tight, but i have sorted out most of the forms, we should be ok.". The children looked at each other, both surprised that this was happening and that they hadn't seen it. "What about dad?", asked Diana. "He'll stay with a mate for now, and you will still get to see him if that's what you want. Now then bobby, or it Bobbie now, what should we do about you?".

Very intriguing begining. And, break point. ;) Thanks. Can't wait for the next chapter (installment).

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I can only echo Bubbas sentiments, great story and can't wait for the follow on (there is going to be more Please!!)

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

• 3 weeks later...

NEXT DAY "You're not mad at me mum?". "Not in the way you mean it, no. I am angry with you our Di, for encouraging Billie without telling me and for the other night". :Look, i'm sorry mum, that was the first time he's been out like that, honestly, and, well, i didn't feel i could betray him by telling, it was only meant to be a bit of fun. I can see now that i was wrong, and should have done or said something". "That's right mum, last night was my first time in all her clothes and with make-up and that. I normally only wear her shoes, but sometimes borrow tights and a dress". "I thought some of my things had been moved". "Enough of that, the thing is, where do we go from here?. It's not that i mind you playing at being a girl, and as you have done it again today, i assume you want to continue?, but there are all sorts of things to consider". "I suppose dad will stop me, and give me a hidding for being a wimp". "No he won't, and anyway, he probably won't find out. He's not comming back here to live, No, i was thinking more about school, your friends and the neighbours"."Oh, thats easy mum, i've only got one more term at school, they might not notice anything different, maybe i could be schooled at home even. I haven't any realclose friends, i don't bother much with anyone, and we hardly bother with the neighbours. I can't explain, but i've always wanted to be a girl, that's why i put up with Di tormenting me, i want to be like her, with her, do the things she does. I can get work to pay for my things, like she does, and i won't be no trouble and Di says she'd help me and that". "What, encouraging you to drink and smoke, go to pubs to meet lads is her idea of helping you?". "Aw, come on mum, it wasn't really quite like that, he looked so good, he just had to out and feel the buzz. Anyway, i looked after him,and he didn't come to any harm. Besides, lots of fifteen yearolds drink and smoke a little, and not all of them turn out bad. I've been doing it for about two years, yea, you hadn't noticed, but i behave properly, and have given you no trouble". "No, i didn't know, and i'm quite horrified that you've been doing these things, and, i suppose the other too". "Let's not go there now, can Bobbie remain living as a girl, and if so, how are we going to go about it?". "I suppose the answer is yes, hey, calm down you two, things need sorting out. Bobbie will have to finish this term as a boy, no make-up, no nail varnish, no jewellry,hair pulled back in a pony-tail, and no girls clothes whatsoever, understand? (nods), totally male to, in, and from school. I shall have to find out what can be done for next term. Am i to take it that despite your good grades, you don't want to stay on for A levels and possibly college, I think missing that would be a shame. I think we had better make an appointment with our doctors too, there must be someone we'll have to see". "It's not that i don't want to go to college, but i want to be a girl, a proper girl, and i don't think i would be allowed. I'm sorry mum, but i don't want to be a boy, or man. I would rather take a mundane job as a woman, than have a career as aman. I know this doesn't make much sense to you, but i've felt this way for years, but couldn't try to tell you. Last night i put on a show of reluctance for Di, but was so thrilled that i was getting a chance to be who i really wanted to be, see myself as i should be. Now that i've been there, there's no way back, it's not a dream anymore, it will happen, if not now, in a couple of painful years. I,m really sorry, mum, you've lost your son, but it's already happened. Don't blame Diana, O.K. we were naughty, but it's better out, and she really did look after me". A deeply moved Julie could feel tears welling up in her eyes, to hide it, she told the girls to go prepare tea, while she went off to think things through.

• 3 weeks later...

FIRST NIGHT, Next day "you're not mad at me mum?". "Not in the way you mean it, no. I am angry with you our Di, encouraging him without telling me, and for the other night"."Look, i'm sorry mum, that was the first time he's been out like that, honestly, and, well, I didn't feel I could betray him by telling. I can see now that I should have done something". "That's right mum, last night was my first time in all her clothes and with make-up and that. I normally only wore her shoes, and sometimes have borrowed tights and a dress". "I thought some of my things had been moved". "Enough of that, the thing is, where do we go from here?. It's not that I mind your playing at being a girl,and as you have done it again today, I assume you want to continue?, but there are all sorts of things to consider". "I suppose dad will stop me, and give me a hidding for being a whimp". "NO he won't, and anyway, he probably wouldn't find out. He's not comming back here to live. No, I was thinking more about school, your friends, and the neighbours". "Oh, that's easy mum, I've only got one more term at school, they wouldn't notice me missing, and maybe I could be schooled at home. I haven't any friends I bother with, and we don't see that much of the neighbours either. I can't explain, but i've always wanted to be a girl, that's why I put up with Di tormenting me, I want to be like her, with her. I can get work to pay for things like she does, I won't be no trouble and Di said she'd me and that". "What, encouraging you to drink and smoke is her idea of helping you?". "Aw, come on mum, it wasn't like that, he looked so good, he just had to go out and get the feel, experience the buzz. Anyway, lots of fifteen yearolds drink and smoke a bit, and not all of them are bad kids and hooligans. I've been doing it for a couple of years now, yet you've not noticed, and I have not got into trouble". "Well Di, I didn't know, and am quite horrified that you've been doing these things, that I didn't notice, and I suppose other things too?". "Let's not go there a moment, can Bobbie remain living as a girl, and if so, how are we going to go about it?" "I suppose the answer is yes, Calm Down you two, but Bobbie will have to finish this term, as a boy, no make-up, hair pulled back into a ponytail, no nail varnish or jewellry, no girls clothes what-so-ever, understand?(nods). Then I shall have to find out what we can do for next term. I take it that despite your good grades, you don't want to stay on for A levels and then college, and that would be a shame. I'd better make us an appointment for the doctor too, there must be someone we need to see". "It's not that I don't want to go to college, but I want to be a girl, a proper girl, and I don't think I would be allowed. I'm sorry mum, but I'd rather do an ordinary job as a woman, than have a career as a man, I don't want to be a boy, a man. I know it doesn't make much sense, but I've felt like this for years. Last night I put on a show of reluctance for Di, but deep down was so thrilled at getting to see how I wanted to be.I was scarred of being found out, but secretly overjoyed at being helped over the guilt hurdle. Now i've been there, there's no way I want to go back. I'm really sorry that you've lost your son, mum, but it has already happened. Don't blame Di, this would have happened sometime, and despite the fact we were naughty, we came to no harm, she made sure of it". That brought tears to Julies eyes, and so to hide it, she suggested the girls come inside and prepare tea, whilst she went off to think things out, consider the future.