Hi

Welcome to hhplace, PetePete! Glad you found the site. Why not tell us a little about yourself? We're all interested in hearing the details of your adventures in heels. (by the way, is PetePete short for repeat? ;) )

Thanks. Well, I guess it started as long ago as I can remember, from quite an early age. I was often curious about wearing heels, even having dreams about wearing them ;) Eventually got the courage to buy some about 6 years ago, which was a great experience. It seemed a little odd just being in heels so I went down the "better get a skirt, dress, makeup, etc" path. But, to be honest, most of the fun was in the buying and trying. A waste of time if you're not actually leaving the house, and I'm nowhere near that point yet! Anyway, looking forward to some interesting chats.

Guest Loveshiheels

Hello and welcome. I also don,t wear out, but went to the heel meet and had breakfast at the hotel wearing 5.5" heels no one said a thing to me. I also went to the meet from the hotel wearing red cross-strap heels via taxi.

• 3 weeks later...

Wecome, PetePete. You are among many friends, female and especially male, who love wearing high heels. I wear them privately and publicly. When you get to the point to venture out in public in high heels, it will be scary, exciting, and fun. Good luck to you and welcome.;)

• 3 weeks later...