touching on many of these topics

JSpikeheels

hello again friends both old and new... ..welcome to the new arrivals since my last heavy contributions..and special hellos to those who have known me these past months and years... gee, has it been a year??? ...I could have placed this in the "comings-and goings" section but I wanted to get right to the topics of interest here... -------------------------------- brief update: I have been doing deliveries for a number of courier companies since my adventures in Winter 2007 with no regrettable incidents to report..I guess you could say I learned my lesson.. still wearing heels when out for personal-all the time-worse than ever...and as I become acquainted with the flavors and directions of each of these newer threads/topics I will be contributing on a regular basis once again... -------------------------------------- I would also like to invite many of you to 'search' for threads from me 'JSpikeheels' in the winter 2007 timeframe for some modest but compelling notes and recollections on many of these topics- many of you will recall I have had some interesting and dramatic experiences with my street-heeling and I hope the newer of us will have a chance to return with me to those days... best wishes, everyone and it's "good to be home" JSpikeheels/Jim

• 1 month later...