Lucky George

euchrid

He seemed to fit them just fine, but looked really embarrassed wearing them. I wonder if this will entice him to try them again, or if it was just a one-time gag. Would be interesting to see if there was a part 2 or something. Oh to have smaller feet some days. :santa_hat:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

well now, lucky ME!!!:w00t2: I wear WOMENS size 9, MENS size 7, so I KNOW bout being LUCKY in that respect!! I do hope there IS a part 2 in this video!! (that guy looks darn good in those boots!!:santa_hat: )

• 1 month later...

He seemed to fit them just fine, but looked really embarrassed wearing them. I wonder if this will entice him to try them again, or if it was just a one-time gag. Would be interesting to see if there was a part 2 or something.

Once you wear heels,

You'll enjoy how it feels!

It always feels fine,

In high heels, you'll walk the line.

OK, I know this is hokey. But it's late wear I live and I'm getting ready to call it a day.

Let's do hope we have a future HHP member.

Goodnight!;)

He seemed to enjoy himself! It would not surprise me if he (they) had been there before. He seemed too 'at home' putting the boots on for it to be his first time. In any case - he has achieved more than me (so far) in trying heels on in a shop - even if it was just for fun!