diamond shaped heels

The £39 bargain boots from Kurt Geiger i got this tuesday have a 4 1/2" DIAMOND shaped heel ! This the first time i've ever seen a diamond shape like this. I've got round, traingular, cone, plus all the usual ones except cutouts (yet). Anyone else got any like it - and what other shapes should i be adding !

• 1 month later...

Hi thedesigner. Do you mean like the heels on the attached pair from Aldo? I bought them off ebay for £1.25 thought the overall shoe was like some sort of sci fi nightmare and proptly took some better photos and put them back on ebay with a really good description and they sold for £15. Easy money. Must do it more often. Especially as I work from home and have quite a bit of free time. I remember Shelleys selling some chunky mary janes with heart shaped heels. They were really horrid. Love your tan Office oxfords by the way!!! I am slightly jealous. Regards Ben

post-9545-133522854641_thumb.jpg

no, these were calf boots from carvela, black leather... your ones look nice too.. took pics of them to the WHM with my others.... thanxx 4 your kind remarks about the oxfords, worn in now, so will probly wear them for oxford street next week with soulmate i.e for hours, gone food shopping in them already... see my post "quick what should i buy soulmate" in for everyone...