boots in bed

jane

my wife loves it when I wear my thigh highs as she likes the feel of them against her legs. She's not to keen on me wearing my ballets though, she prefers to wear them in bed :lol: I have no problems with her requests, just makes bedtime more fun :(

A good thing mine never asked, stilettos could have started quite a waterfall from our water bed.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Ruth likes the feel of my boots in bed too. I would wear them but her doing so has never been a huge ambition of mine funnily enough.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I love it when my wife wears heels to bed. My favorite is when she wears boots to bed. Our rule is that whenever she buys new heels or boots, she has to wear them to bed before she can wear them out of the house.

Everyone should wear boots!

• 3 weeks later...

My ex wanted me to wear heels in bed, mostly pumps, but because your feet get so hot in bed sleeping in the pumps it was ok for me to occasionaly wear sandals. At first i found it very hard to wear heels in bed, but now i still sleep with them on, it is almost natural for me... but i wear sandals now, ... unless someone wants me to wear pumps again

Hi Phuonginheels, nice to see you back in (heel)town, that was quite a long time ago we heard anything from you.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

I much prefer the 4" sandals to the 4.5" slingbacks; that said, if I have to change at 400 posts, then let me echo hiluc in welcoming you back, Phuonginheels--I for one have missed you. :lol:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i meant all night, not just for a little while

I try but I find that my legs tend to get a bit hot so I end up having to take them off around 2 or 3 in the morning.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it very exciting to be asked something like that and have no problems with it, its better with boots though.

Love seeketh not itself to please,

Nor for itself hath any care;

But for another gives its ease,

And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

• 8 months later...

Laurieheels: "Maybe they need to invent a gel bed. Still offers the floating feeling, but does not spray out if the bed is punctured." Are you looking for one that just sort of oozes, like slime jello? I wouldn't have thought you were into that sort of thing... :(

I am not 'into' that, if you're referring to something sexual or arousing because of the gel bed. I am trying to think of a filler material that will not spray if the bed is punctured. A gel filled matress would be easy to repair without having problems in the bed. And there could be many gel cells to offer comfort, not just a large cavity filled with jelly.

Laurieheels - "I am not 'into' that, if you're referring to something sexual or arousing because of the gel bed." My apologies. Wasn't trying to get your goat - merely being playful. I haven't heard of any gel-filled beds, but there's more than a few "space-age foam" ones that are incredibly comfortable.