Hi from San Jose, CA!

Hi everyone! I've lurked at this site for a short while now, and wanted to finally introduce myself! Thanks to all the encouraging messages in this forum, I finally plucked up enough courage to go out and buy my very first pair of platform heels three days ago! So this is both a "Hi!" and a "Thank you!" to everyone! My new heels are the EL-557-LEA 5" chunky heeled platform sandal. I bought them from Pierre Silber and will post a picture of them when I can create an avatar. :wave: Just learning to walk in them, thus my username... :smile: I look forward to participating in these forums!

Hi Wobble.... Finally another guy in my area who wears heels! I thought I was the only one. It's lonely out here. I have many pairs of heels - all sandals, and routinely wear in public. I live in the SJ area too. Never seen another guy in heels. If I see one around, maybe it will be you ??? Take care... SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Verngentleheels..... Was the guy you saw at Valley Fair wearing hh sandals? If so, it may have been me. I shop there quite often. The Nordstrom store is friendly to guys who shop for girls shoes, plus they have the larger sizes. Only worn heels to SFO once. Where is SMF?? Maybe you, Wobble and I should meet someday??? Take care.... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"