First time in 6" heels

stiletto_rep

I'm new to the forum, so I'll make a short introduction. I've been wearing high heels since I was 10. I first came across my mum's 4" white pumps. They looked good and out of boredom, I put them on. I had no problems walking...and have been wearing heels ever since! My question is: how old were you when you first wore 6" stilettos and how long did you wear them for? Personally, I wore my first 6" heels when I was 14 and spent about 9 hours in them.

• 2 years later...

Hi there I have been wearing 4 1/ and every now and then wear 5". I am still looking for 6" and cannot wait to wear them. After I was wearing high heels it feels weird to, be in low heels. Anyone else with the same problem?

Hi there I have been wearing 4 1/ and every now and then wear 5". I am still looking for 6" and cannot wait to wear them. After I was wearing high heels it feels weird to, be in low heels. Anyone else with the same problem?

Yes! I love my 3 inch heels but it's just not the same walking in them after wearing 5 inch heels!! I still want to go higher as well.

Call me Tights!