Best shopping trip

Pumps

I've never worn my 4" black strappy heels outside because I think that they're too dramatic for everyday use, but today I though what the hell. Going down the stairs I noticed my downstairs neighbourghs chatting outside, they've seen a lot by now so this shouldn't shock them and it didn't seem to. I went over to pick up a package. Not much happened. Then I went to the bank. Not much happened here either. Then I decided to visit a 2nd hand clothes store and went around browsing a bit. I didn't notice anyone beening shocked, so I decided to go to the big mall just outside my city. Plenty of people around, but I played it cool. Unfortunately my heel was stuck in the grill in the entrance. That was a bit embarrasing. I walked into H&M. I wanted to buy a pair of pants that would go with the heels, so I guess the thing is to go to try out pants IN the heels. I tried out 2 pair I didn't like. There were like 3-4 shopassistents at that area and they seemed totally cool with it, unlike the girls at Dressman. I was just about to leave, when I found a pair i actually like and tried them on. I bought them and left the store. Totally normal. I went into the pharmacy on my way home. What a nice trip.

post-5478-133522848936_thumb.jpg

Good for you!! I'm building up to a shopping trip myself so it's grreat to hear a positive story like this. Thanks and have fun :smile:

Yeah, it's great. It's been a while since I've been out in such girly heels and so it was a bit harder to get up the nerve to wear these shoes outside, but once I got outside I didn't want to go home.

I just went on a shopping trip myself. I went over to Detroit to pick some some xmas gifts. I had on a typical CB17 outfit - flare jeans, tight long sleeve cotton top, and the variation - black ballet flats. I was stopped my a sales lady at a kiosk selling some nail manicure/pedicure set. She was around my age (early/mid-20s) and had a middle eastern accent. She asked me if I was looking for some christmas presents for my mom or girlfriend and I took the opportunity to listen (since I had no idea what to get! hehe). She introduced herself and then we shook hands. As we were shaking hands, she looked down and was like "OMG Those are some beautiful shoes!". I thanked her and said I bought them at payless. She then said "Those shoes definately make your outfit. They look so great on you". Anyone here would say that hearing a comment like that is the greatest thing in the world. For someone to not even notice what you are wearing because it is natural makes you feel that the sky is the limit. After she took her eyes off my feet (still having the big smile), she said "forget about what I said about the presents, this products is something for you! A guy like you that cares about their appearence would want this for himself". Yes, she is a sales lady, but it was still an amazing comment to say. I did see the product on an infomercial before and wanted to get it - so I bought it!. I use it onmy fingernails since I don't polish my fingers, just my toes. I also went to some other stores and tried on shoes with no problems! But I didn't get any..hehe. Definately a good day!