Yet another fun pair

ShockQueen

I just got this pair off of eBay, and they are WONDERFUL! I've never had Moda Spana shoes before, but these were in my size, so I just had to have 'em. The seller sent 'em nice and quick, so I put them on today, and they are like heaven! I think they would look best under slacks, myself, but I am so wearing them to our coffee meet this week. Cheers! SQ

post-29-133522848879_thumb.jpg

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

To be honest, I have no clue. I was thinking some light-coloured slacks or blue jeans. I'll just have to play around and see what works. I just love the style.

I'll try that! I think I can manage to cobble together an outfit along that colour scheme. I might do more of an ivory-coloured top though, to match the shoes - might work better that way. I'm also thinking of re-starting my handpainting of t-shirts using oversized designs. Might add some more pizzazz that way too.

Interesting style there, SQ! As to what to wear with them....hmm! I'd say the beige of those shoes would probably work best with navy dress pants and perhaps a dressy shirt to match as I don't think that shoe lends to a casual, blue jeans look. Oh, and tan hosiery would be a must with those shoes I think. I hope these suggestions will be of use to you.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!