Everybody, I need Advice.

LailaLily

This Monday I received my shoes, theyre called 8260 by Ellie shoes. here is what they look like

http://www.funkyboutique.com/fepapvchihep.html

Ok, I walked in 6" mules and 6" platforms before and i had no issue..but these are whoaaaaaaaaaa..I mean theyre gorgeous sexy red pumps..but when u stand its like ur standing on your tippy toes..I dont know why its this specific pump...it feels like u have to be a contortionist to even walk a step. And the bottom is like this shiny plastic material.....I stepped on the kitchen floor and i said "HELL NO" :smile: (THEY MAKE A NICE SOUND THOUGH:nervous: ) I was kinda bummed for a while because i thought..I bought these hot shoes but walking in them is close to impossible.

I figured if i was going out to a gathering or something....I would wear flip flops there....and then when i sit..change into the red pumps......any advice u guys? thanks :wave:

Guest Loveshiheels

Well if you walked in 6" mules before then you should be able to walk in these. Try walking on a carpet for about 5 minutes each day until you get used to them. I had the some problem with the heels in my photo also from Ellie.

Try Walk up the stairs Take Off Shoes Walk down Take on shoes walk up again and over and over and over.... Make sure the stairs have wide steps and a rail.... This may sound wierd but when walking up stairs your wiegth is a litlle bit forward leaned.... This is my advice take it or leave it:D

First thing, ruff up the undersides go out side and do the chicken scratch or buy the stick ons that looks like sand paper.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!