Observations at the Mall

JeffB

While at the mall yesterday, I spent a goodly amount of time observing the multitudes of women and the shoes they wore. Here's my observations:

Ballet flats: These shoes were all over the place, seemed like every third or fourth girl or woman I saw had them on. I saw them in all sorts of colors: black, white, red, blue, brown, silver, gold, plaid; in just about every fabric: leather, man-made, patent, suede, even velvet, I saw them with bows, saw them with buckles, saw them with ankle straps, worn with jeans, with pants, with skirts, with dresses, just about any and every possible combination. I guess ballet flats are the "it" shoe for the season.

Jeans in boots: Saw a fair amount of women sporting this style, usually tight jeans tucked into all manner of boots, some with spike heels, block heels, platforms, knee high, thigh high, ankle high, flat boots, suede boots, fur boots, numerous styles. And I liked every example I saw.

I also saw pumps here and there, usually low heels paired with jeans, a few knuckleheads wearing flip-flops even though it was no better than 60 outside, and, sadly, because of the cooler temperatures, the ever and always repulsive Uggs which have come out of hibernation to plague us all with their ugliness. I saw more of those than I wanted to.

All in all, I didn't see anything particularly new under the sun, but it still made for an entertaining way to spend the afternoon at the mall.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

..and, sadly, because of the cooler temperatures, the ever and always repulsive Uggs which have come out of hibernation to plague us all with their ugliness. I saw more of those than I wanted to...

I was going to use a photo editor to graft UGGs tops onto Crocs, but it appears they beat me to the punch, and it's real! It's going to be a long winter...

post-44-133522848439_thumb.jpg

Yuck!!! Uggs And Crocs Should Be Banned..against The Law!!! They Have Those Tacky Family Uggs With A Mommy Size,daddy Size, Lil Billy Size And Lil Sally Size...heck, Even The Dog Is Sporting The Crocs...and Those Uggs Are Sooo Hideous!! They Make Ppl's Foot Look Chunky And Weird...i Hate When People Mix Seasons. This Girl Wore A Micro Mini, A T-shirt And Some Fluffy Fluffy Uggs!! Looks Like An Animal Was On Her Foot

onyourtoes: Yeah, I already know about those furry horrors. Easily the worst pairing since Lyle Lovett and Julia Roberts. And people will probably snatch them up like there's no tomorrow. And I don't mind admitting I wish I had stock options in the companies that make Uggs and Crocs because I'd be making a killing right now.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!